Poetik Terms of Service
By accessing our app, poetik, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing poetik app. The materials contained in poetik are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of poetik app per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in poetik;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- copy the poems thought and concept and convert it into other forms of art
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ruptapas.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within poetik are provided on an 'as is' basis. ruptapas.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ruptapas.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website, poetik or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to poetik.
- Further, the App User Interface, Poems, and Storylines designed and written by me in this poetik iOS app are an interpretation of my thoughts. The topics of the poems are based on my experiences of life and are not intended to accurately reflect incidents, person, culture, religion, technological and historical facts. Any resemblance in the portrayal of such thoughts is unintended and purely coincidental. No identification of any actual persons, places, buildings & products is intended or should be inferred. There is no intention to disrespect, impair or disparage the belief and sentiment of person(s) or community(Ies), religion or nationality or in any manner interfere with the administration of justice.
In no event shall ruptapas.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use poetik, even if ruptapas.com or a ruptapas.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in poetik could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ruptapas.com does not warrant that any of the materials on poetik are accurate, complete or current. ruptapas.com may make changes to the materials contained in poetik at any time without notice. However ruptapas.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ruptapas.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ruptapas.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
ruptapas.com may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using poetik you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is ruptapas.com's & poetik app policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you through our app, poetik.
We do not store personal information of user. The only information that we choose to store are user favourite poems and we store your favourites in app and is never shared externally apart from you
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service.
Links to Other Sites
Our app may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Disclosure Of Data
poetik may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of poetik
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As part of GDPR, user is asked for permission before proceeding with storing favourites in the poetik app. Also, as an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
- We will let you know via app, when the change becomes effective and update the "effective date" at the bottom of this Privacy screen.
Your continued use of our app & website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2020.